Library - How to Check Out a Book
- GO to the checkout table.
- PRINT first and last name on steno pad.
- COPY barcode numbers (from backs of items) for all items you are borrowing.
- OPTIONALLY write due date on a red reminder card and place it in the item's pocket.
- RETURN the item to the orange Return Crate within 14 days or contact the church library to renew.
- First-time borrowers who are not church members should also leave a note card with their full name, postal address, phone number and email address.
Notes | use note cards or steno pad
Phone | 408-739-1892