Resources for Seniors and Those Who Live with Disabilities
linkAges TimeBank--a neighborhood service-exchange network
Sunnyvale Community Services--Groceries & emergency financial support
Food Assistance--Home Delivered Meals
Food Assistance--Hot Lunches Centers
- Our Daily Bread @ St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Sunnyvale
- County of Santa Clara Senior Nutrition Program
California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform--a statewide nonprofit advocacy organization, has been dedicated to improving the choices, care and quality of life for California’s long term care consumers.
Sourcewise Community Resource Solutions (formerly the Silicon Valley Council on Aging, but now serving seniors, the disabled, and other adults).
- Silicon Valley Rebuilding Together--provides assistance to those who own their own home but whom, because of physical limitation or income, are not able to cover the costs of home repair.
- California Department of Rehabilitation--an employment and independent living resource for people with disabilities.
- City of Sunnyvale Home Access Grant Program--grants to low-income disabled and/or senior residents to retrofit their homes to eliminate physical barriers and improve accessibility.
- Santa Clara County Home Access/Handyworker Program: 408-971-2560
Phone | 408-739-1892