Toddler and Infant Care during sunday worship services
We provide child care at our 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. worship services. Your children are cared for by trained and paid staff from our church community. The staff is supervised by the Church’s Childcare Coordinator.
- For the 10 a.m. worship service, the infant and toddler rooms are in Building 900 (Room 901–Toddlers and room 902–Infants).
- For the 5 p.m. worship service, child care for children up to young 3's is provided in Room 902.
when does my child move to church school?
Children move to 3-year-old church school class (STARS/iSTARS) in September of the year in which they turn 3 (by September 1).
child care for church events other than worship services
- Child care is available for children from 6 months–6 years of age.
- Child care is available for all church-wide events.
- Child care is provided in rooms 901 and 902.
Requesting Child Care for a Church Event
If you are in charge of an event and would like child care available, contact the Childcare Coordinator two weeks prior to the event.
Debbie Klein, Childcare Coordinator
Phone | 408-730-0212