September 28, 2016–March 29, 2017
To register for LOGOS download the registration packet. Return the completed forms to the church office.
LOGOS: Mid-week miracle
LOGOS is a program of Christian nurture for 2nd through 6th grade children. It is a four-part program:
- Bible Study
- Recreation and Play
- Family Time (meal together)
- Worship Skills
LOGOS has one rule: "Everyone is to treat everyone else as a Child of God!"
LOGOS meets on Wednesday nights from 5–7:15 p.m. The program runs from September through March. There is an optional LOGOS Chimes Choir that meets at 4:30 p.m. Students must sign up specifically for the LOGOS Chimes Choir and commit to attend rehearsals weekly.
- Emphasizes relationships and commitment.
- Believes that faith is "caught," not taught.
- Involves the LOGOS members in the life of the church and the church community with the LOGOS program.
- Requires parent involvement. All parents contribute time in some way. It may be teaching, helping in the kitchen, preparing crafts, etc. Parents are also required to attend a special "Parents' Meeting" prior to the Fall start of LOGOS.
- Is supported by tuition fees, which cover weekly meals, curriculum and supplies for each session.
If you would like to bring a guest to LOGOS, please contact the LOGOS directors at least 24 hours in advance of the visit and complete the LOGOS Guest Registration form.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact a LOGOS Co-Director: